- Is this really true?
- Do I need to look into this?
- Why isn’t this working anymore? Maybe if I try harder.
- This can’t be happening.
- If only I could have done things differently...
- If only I could turn back time...
- Just let me be OK…
- Why me?
- It’s not fair...
- How can this happen to me?
- Who is to blame?
- The world is a lie...
- My whole life is a lie…
This stage can WIDELY vary from crouching in a corner— to seeking (in vain) for a way out.
In the next few blog posts, we’ll take you through each stage of the Cycle of Ascension and how to make it through the stage.
- Acknowledge what’s bubbling up. There’s a principle that energy increases until it’s acknowledged or released (think of a volcano). This goes for emotions, thoughts, the physical body, stress and life experiences. Simply become aware and acknowledge that you’re experiencing what you’re experiencing. Notice what you notice. Be kind to yourself. Apply compassion. You don’t have to act or make any decisions yet.
- Increase Understanding. Seek out guidance and information. You don’t have to make any decisions yet; simply seek out new information and possible solutions.
Watch for our next blog post in the next couple of days when we go over the next stage of the Cycle of Ascension.
Sending much love,
Martina Muir and Christie Turley
P.S. If you have questions about any struggles or blocks, join us on our livestream on Facebook or YouTube at 11am on weekdays. Martina can look at your gifts using her gifts of seeing light and energy with her physical eyes.
P.P.S. Remember, whatever you’re going through, you’re not alone! It may feel like you are, but you’re not. We’ve prepared a place for others who are intentionally working through the Cycle of Ascension. We invite you to see what The Intuition Gym can do for you.